Health insurance agreement
and medical network approved in 2014
Department of medical services and health insurance
Since its inception the university made sure to provide the best possible health
care for students and staff, so it established the department of medical services
and health insurance and provided all technical and administrative necessities required.
The university offers its students a distinct health system and as part of the health
system available to students, the students enjoy all health services provided by
the medical clinic in addition to the pharmacy and dental clinic among the best
hospitals and a network of doctors accredited in the Kingdom. The department is
headed by Mr. Mohammed Abdul Raouf Khader.
The Department includes:
- An integrated health center
The university has provided a qualified medical staff to work throughout the period
of working hours (from eight in the morning until seven o clock the evening), where
there are three doctors (two male doctors and a female doctor) and three nurses.
It includes an emergency room, where there is the necessary medical equipment for
emergency and receives both students and staff. It also includes a pharmacy within
the university, in addition to an ambulance equipped for emergencies.
- The dental clinic
The university provided a dental care service for the students through a specialized
clinic within the university and a medical staff consisting of a male and female
doctors and dental technician to provide this service, in addition to a network
of dentists within the Kingdom.
- Division of Health Insurance
The Division of Health Insurance tracks health insurance matters for the university
staff and students, as the university offers a distinct insurance system as part
of the health system available to students among the best hospitals and network
of doctors accredited in the Kingdom. The division also takes care of following-up
hospital admittance, medical coverage, financial claims, and solving the different
problems of insurance for students and staff.
The Department of Medical Services and Health Insurance is also responsible for
- Supervising the treatment of the students and staff.
- Emergency treatment and transfer to competent doctors or hospitals.
- Contributing to the dissemination of health awareness among students and staff through
lectures, seminars, and medical newsletters.
- Organizing annual blood donation campaigns within the province in collaboration
- Taking care of following-up hospital admittance, medical coverage, financial claims,
and solving the different problems of insurance for students and staff.
- Establishing free medical days in different parts of Zarqa province and offer health
examinations and treatments for citizens.
- Medical fitness test for new university staff through designated medical committees.