The International Relations Unit was established in 2016 to be the bridge between Zarqa University and international universities and academic institutions. The IPMU is the linking office between ZU and other institutions and universities to develop and coordinate collaborations and academic exchange with international institutions. The IPMU is part of administration hierarchy that is connected with the president and it participates in advising and implementing university strategy related to international cooperation.
The unit activities
- Student Exchange and Study Abroad Programs.
- International Cooperation and Agreements.
- Coordination of information lectures about available opportunities.
- Promote academic participation in international projects.
- Coordinate dissemination and information activities with representatives of international institiutions like (National Erasmus Offices).