Audit and Internal Control Unit
It was established in 1994 and does the following tasks:
- Checking and auditing bonds (cash receipt, payment voucher and
journal voucher) daily bank depositing, bank reconciliations as well as university’s
- Auditing procedures of registration and fees relevant to scholarships
and discounts in accordance with university’s laws, regulations and instructions.
- Auditing procedures of supplies’ payment.
- executing administrative orders of university’s president and decisions
of the board of directors.
- Checking the process of administrative actions.
- Auditing salaries and employees’ official documents.
- assuring the application of financial policies and accounting procedures
according to regulations and instructions.