· To enable students to master the
Arabic language and eventually communicate seamlessly with native speakers.
· To train proficient users of
Arabic, armed with strong writing, reading and speaking skills, and capable of
applying them in a wide range of contexts.
· To enable students to enroll in
universities and programs in which the Arabic language is routinely employed.
· To adequately prepare students to
compete in the many job markets in which proficient speakers of Arabic are
viewed as valuable assets, such as translation, tourism, trading, media,
advertisement, international relations, and various social sciences.
· To constantly improve both our
curriculum and support materials, adapting them so as to keep pace with the
newest and most efficient teaching methods and technologies.
· To ceaselessly work on the
strengths and capabilities of our instructors and develop them to their highest
· To build and strengthen ties with
similar institutes, schools, and universities, and to establish mutually
beneficial relationships with those who share our passion and goals.