Vision, Mission & Objectives
Excellence in providing educational and research services in all disciplines of engineering and technology in order to contribute to achieving the vision of Zarqa University, which is seeking to develop the local and regional community and economy.
To prepare highly qualified and trained engineers to meet the local and regional technological demands and to conduct engineering research that serves community needs.
To prepare well qualified and trained engineers to meet the local and regional technological demands and to conduct engineering research that serves community needs.
- Prepare highly qualified engineers equipped with theoretical and technical skills, through the utilization of up-to-date technological education means.
- Provide a motivating educational environment for faculty members and students to enhance the learning and teaching (face-to-face, and remotely) process.
- Prepare and develop study plans and curriculums consistently to meet emerging technological development, international standards and market demands.
- Attract distinguished academic staff and foster the academic and professional level of faculty members.
- Encourage academic, scientific and research collaboration with local, regional and international institutions.
- Participate in serving and developing local community.