Excellence in pharmaceutical education, training and scientific research directed to develop pharmaceutical services dedicated to serving the patient and the community at the local, regional and international levels.
Preparing pharmacists with distinguished competence by adopting the highest standards in pharmaceutical education and training and upgrading scientific and applied pharmaceutical research directed to serving the patient and society at the local, regional and international levels.
In order to achieve the college's vision and mission, the college works to achieve the following goals:
- Providing the local, regional and international market with pharmacists with scientific qualifications and high professional ethics.
- Develop pharmaceutical services and participate in health activities in a way that contributes to improving health care in Jordan.
- Encouraging faculty members to conduct innovative scientific and applied pharmaceutical research, which contribute to the development of the pharmaceutical industry and community service at the local, regional and international levels?
- Providing students with the skills that enable them to pursue their higher studies in the various fields of pharmacy.
- Providing and developing continuing pharmacy education programs and expanding professional interaction with pharmacists.
- Developing the pharmaceutical training process through continuous improvement and updating of curricula and study programs.
- Preparing and training faculty members to carry out their educational and research tasks.
- Developing the capabilities of the administrative staff and the college staff.
- Communicate with graduates and meet the needs of the local market with pharmaceutical services.
- Supporting the pharmaceutical delivery quality management system.
- Supporting extracurricular activities to build a distinct student personality.