The Department of Business Administration (BA) is one of the first departments to be established in Zarqa University (ZU). It is located within the Faculty of Economic & Administrative Science at Al-Shahead Moaad Alksasbeh building. The department offers two programs; the undergraduate program granting B.s Business Administration morning and evening shifts, and a recently established Master's program granting (MBA).
Graduates work areas.
Graduates are qualified to work in different areas of administrative activity in both economic and service business organizations, such as banks, ministries, official and non-official governmental organizations, moreover; they can practice trade, establish and manage small and medium-sized private enterprises. Graduates can also practice teaching business administration in various schools and institutions for the non-specialized in this field.
Graduates can also continue their higher education if they wish.
Completion of the B.s degree requirements in BA grants skills for the graduates:
1. Knowledge: Knowledge of concepts. Knowledge of theories and principles, Knowledge of procedures.
2. Cognitive skills: Application of the principles. Intellectual critical analysis. Creativity and problem-solving.
3. Interpersonal skills and holding responsibility: taking responsibility for learning, self and professional development. work effectively and exercise leadership. Acting responsibly in the personal and professional relationships. Commitment to high moral values on a personal and general level.
4. Communication , information technology and numerical skills: Communicate effectively orally and writing. Using of communication & information technology. Using of statistical methods.
5. Physical and psychological skills.