1. Organize the holding of various scientific and cultural activities at the faculty level, such as seminars, lectures, and workshops.
2. Monitor problems and modern scientific achievements, and hold meetings and courses among faculty members to introduce them.
3. Hold specialized meetings and seminars with students of specialized and modern scientific topics.
4. Assist the academic departments in the Faculty to hold, implement, and evaluate specialized scientific conferences and discuss the recommendations prepared by the participants in these conferences and seminars and submit them to the Faculty Council.
5. Activate the role of research committees in the faculty, encourage collective scientific research, request support for these researches, and work to publish them.
6. Follow-up students' researches and hold research competitions for students to motivate and prepare them to carry out scientific research in postgraduate studies.