The Graphic Design Department seeks to provide an integrated academic program that prepares graduates for the market.
Based on the goals and philosophy of the university and the faculty, the Graphic Design Department seeks to provide excellent educational opportunities in accordance with international standards and to promote scientific and artistic research in the fields of art and design to meet the needs of the local community and development plans.
1.To contribute to developing the reality of graphic design locally, regionally and internationally.
2. To Prepare specialists in the field of graphic design to meet the market needs and development plans.
3. To Provide a learning environment for students to equip them with the necessary knowledge and skills to advance their intellectual and creative capabilities in accordance with market needs and development plans.
4. To Develop academic and student cooperation and exchange relations with local, regional and international institutions
5. To Contribute to developing graphic design programs, accreditation and quality standards.
6.To Develope scientific and technical research in the field of graphic design.
7. To Introducing the national achievements in the fields of arts and design locally, regionally and internationally.
8. To Organize exhibitions, workshops, conferences and seminars specialized in the field of design, and to contribute to it locally, regionally and internationally.