Vision & Mission
To achieve leadership and excellence in the field of Medical Sciences through the program in its theoretical and applied fields at the local and regional level and the preparation of qualified staff in order to improve the level of health behavior in the community with emphasis on enriching scientific research.
Providing a distinguished educational and practical service in the field of Medical Sciences emanating from the results of scientific research and the preparation of qualified graduates that are capable of meeting the needs of the local and regional community of specialized competencies in this field.
The objectives of this department derive from its mission and vision and it is as follows:
- Graduating highly qualified personnel in the field of Applied Speech Language Pathology and Audiology.
- Meeting the needs of the local and regional market of specialized staff in the field of Medical Sciences.
- Graduating personnel who are capable of learning and developing the mechanism of work in this field.
- Developing the student's personality and providing him/her with the necessary knowledge.
- Developing the spirit of scientific research and equipping them with specialized research skills.
- Developing the spirit of team work among students.
- Encouraging students and graduates to follow up on new developments in this field.