This department hires an administrative employee and a graphic designer who do the
- Providing mass media (printed or visual) with daily university news, meetings
and conferences held by university.
- Tracing all posts and news concerning university whether in daily and weekly newspapers
or local and international mass media (printed or electronic), submitting a copy
of them to university president and storing these copies in a special archive designed
to this end.
- Preparing and arranging television and press meetings with high rank officials
- Checking the process of issuing "university news" periodical.
- Subscribing to newspapers and distributing them on university units according
to a list made to this end.
- Preparing e-journalistic reports about news of Zarqa University and other universities,
matters relevant to education sector, decisions, statements rendered by the Ministry
of Higher Education and Research.
- Checking advertisements by university declared in daily newspapers and visual
A graphic designer does the following tasks:
- Designing different university publications and publishing them in daily and weekly
- Controlling the process of work in printeries from an artistic side.
- Gathering all materials of the yearly books to be sent to printery.
- Designing logos relevant to certain events.
- Archiving commercial substances, such as brochures and advertisements in a special
archive made to this end.