It was established in 1994 and is related to university president
as it carries out the orders of the president and the vice-president. President’s
Office does the following tasks:
- Preparing, sending, drafting, printing, and photocopying official
communications according to president and vice-president orders.
- Receiving university’s mail communications, distributing them on
faculties, administrative, units and centres as well as president’s communications
inside and outside university.
- Dealing with official communications sent by president to different
parties inside and outside university.
- Recording the proceedings of university council meetings and executing
decisions in cooperation with council secretary.
- Sending and receiving daily faxes from and to different faculties,
units and centres.
- Training employees in the fields of secretary, office and computerized
- Entering data concerning inbox, outbox and archive through a computerized
- managing all university’s offices and the use of computerized offices.
- supervising typing tests for vacancy applicants.